Saturday, November 26, 2011

part of my mind

did i even exist in someone else's mind? no no, i won't make you guys judge me as a pathetic here. haha. i have so many people on my mind lately. reminiscing the good old-times. how happy we are that day. just like that. it would be nice if someone do the same thing as mine also. here's some :

To : you, who never hold my hands ;p
i remember when i got jealous because you pay more attention to someone else. i sit near you that time, but decided to move to another chair before she get burn, and i didn't forget to make a loud noise when i'm moving. haha. i don't know if you understand that "loud noise" means. haha!

To : you, who stole my attention
looking at you secretly from 2nd floor, because your like hanging out with your friends in front of the class. and 2nd floor is the right place to secretly smile when you do something silly or laughing out loud ;p

To : you, who broke my heart
i remember you run quickly to my room when i'm sick, you bought me a doll (stingrays) just because i can't take my eyes off it, i also remember how you sing a song and play guitar in front of me, because i melted at that time. haha. and i also remember when i'm crying out loud because suddenly you are not mine anymore.

To : you, who always there to support me
i remember when we first know each other, and found out so many similarity between us. we chat for the first time when i'm broken, until now. i'm happy to have you :)

To : you, who promise and broke it
what can i say about you.. mm, player? haha. yes. that's it!  p l a y e r.

i play this song repeatedly lately. enjoy :)



No comments:

Post a Comment